Sgt. Iago Lennon
Name: Sgt. Iago Lennon
Dynasty: Summers Dynasty
Notable Traits: Scoundrel, Con Man, Security Specialist, "Librarian" (Cog Hacker), Heavy Gunner, Pistolero!
Titles: Chief Officer, Drifter Fleet
Senior Librarian, Port Minerva
Information Known by Arkangel Society
Wanted by Arkangel authorities for various acts of petty theft, fraud and parking violations. Being a member of a Rogue Trader crew puts him frustratingly out of their jurisdiction.
Scion of one of the ruling families of Port Minerva, an outlaw space station orbiting a failed agri-planet. A wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Lennon's mam was on the Council of Matriarchs, one of the ruling groups of Port Minerva. (On Port Minerva, you do as your mam tells you, no questions.)
Has contacts with the weirdest people. For a price, can get you anything, however heretical or esoteric.
Alternatively, willing to sell you any old crap and tell you it's heretical or esoteric.
- "Heavy gunner's always handy, one with a brain's a bonus. And yeh. I'm gonna need a guy who can do the fancy crowds; handle the stuff I don't have the head for these days, like tech, and money. Someone who can read without moving his lips. But most of all, I need someone on my side with the guts to ask me 'are you sure?', who I respect enough to listen when he says it. If you'll follow me - I want that guy to be you." - Spider
- "Lennon is a Merc through and through. Capable at your side and deadly at your back. This man is powered by money. Among Rogue Traders is where he can swindle, haggle and shine to his hearts content. My own experience as a merc is this: pay him twice. Once upfront, and again when he gets a counter offer. " - Florentius Sweetwater
- "A capable operative. I was saying to someone the other day that you should always know how far you can trust people. Lennon does you the favour of telling you exactly how far that is up front. You have to appreciate that." - Mac
- "Bluntly effective and straight to the point when he needs to be, undercut with what can only described as criminal grade cunning. Suitably friendly and charismatic which he uses to the benefit of whatever he has put his mind too. Overall as solid asset to their crew... Just make sure nothing has gone 'walk about' after you have spoken to him." - Azrael Schwarzekappel
- "Always someone like him in every Militarum unit, usually in the Quartermaster's Stores, I'd count your fingers after shaking his hand." - Cartwright
- "I think we are cut from a similar cloth. A man who understands what needs to be done and how to live." - Maximillion
- "While a man of few words and big, BIG guns. He's a rather amicable chap. Just know that if he reveals the revolvers to best back away though..." - Decius Crane
- "Some people run on passion; a man like Lennon runs on reflex and intellect. When you do that, you need to keep your heart out of things, no matter how justified the feeling." - Mac
- "One of the few that keeps my presence when not in need of medical attention. Does that make him a fr...an ally? Well, an ally that you still check if anything has gone missing when he leaves." - Azrael Schwarzekappel
- "He knows when to hold them, and when to fold them." - Stacy
- "Sneaky, cheeky bastard." Anahita
- "Keen. Maybe a little too keen? You need a light touch with this crowd sometimes." - Mac
Player: Gareth Roberts
Inspirations: Extreme Space Scouser. Sgt. Pepper/60s Psychedelic aesthetic filtered though a parallel universe where the Vietnam War featured the British.
Soundtrack: Sgt. Lennon's Lonely Hearts Club Playlist