Name: Sireena Jocasta
Notable Traits: Archaeotech bionic left eye, tendency to wear sparkly make-up
Titles: Lord-Captain Sireena Jocasta of the blood of House Cerastes, Captain of the Astral Stranger
Information Known by Arkangel Society
She has some strong opinions about the Ad Mech, mostly along the lines of not really believing that they think the God-Emperor and the Omnissiah are the same thing and disliking them as a result, though she does accept that they are useful, she prefer the squats she has established a good relationship with.
Her family are a minor branch of the massive and ancient Cerastes dynastic line. Her mother married for her own choices and not for the betterment of the Dynasty and as such was somewhat shunned as a result. Sireena showed a strong dedication to the Dynasty from a fairly early age, as well as a great deal of ambition. She married for the Dynasty's betterment when she was 20 and has three children now and no good words to say about her husband.
- Sireena has one of the other aspirants for her warrant killed.
- She is immune to the venoms of various different snake species.
- "Sireena sees the potential in things others do not spare a second glance. The secrets of the Stygian Abyss will surely open as readily as any tome to her investigation." - Thunder
- "Lord Captain Cerastes' quest for knowledge is going to get her hurt one of these days. My job is to make sure that happens as effectively as possible. Wait, go back; that sounds wrong." - Mac
- "She has a bright and inquisitive mind. It will definitely get her into the best kind of trouble." - Maximillion
- "I have this inkling, just the smallest one, that she... naah. Can't be." - Araq
- "Not spoken to the Lord Captain much but I have been told she is an archaeologist. Not entirely sure what that is but it involves trenches, so it must be a good thing..." - Lieutenant-Surgeon Azrael
Player: Mairi White
Inspirations: Evil Pirate Queen in Space