Lord Captain Maximillion Alexander
Name: Lord Captain Maximillion Alexander
Notable Traits: Fun loving, Extravagant dresser
Titles: Primarus Psyker, Lord Captain
Information Known by Arkangel Society
Born on a heavily industrialised imperial world he was brought to the black ships at a you age. As soon as he was free he was recruited as a psyker specialist to a mercenary company serving as an anti psyker assassin.
He left not long after the company was hired by Lord Captain Alexander Winter Alexander. Seeing the opportunity for new freedoms, a chance to see things no one else could and operate under the protection of an imperial warrant he joined his crew. It did not take long for him to descend into a life of decadence and over indulgence.
Currently on Arkangel he is openly critical of the dockworkers union, if they want a say at the table they should earn a warrant like the rest of us, everyone needs to accept their place. He also has little respect for the University, stupid children playing with things they have no clue about.
Maximillion was not originally in the line of succession for the Alexander Warrant. No one is quite sure how he came by the Alexander but several notable administratum officials have verified the validity of his claim and there has so far been no complaints from Seraph where the Dynasties main holdings are.
He has no notable lineage.
He has has close ties to the Palawi.
He is know to spend a lot of time with the mercenaries of Charon's Thunder Free Company.
Skyfall He will often be seen in the company of Skyfall both of them behaving like small children and causing mischief.
Pippan D'Emma - His primary navigator and one of the few people that can get him to curtail the more extreme of his excesses.
Araquiel - His current 'Chief Engineer' after bribing him to let him onto his crew he is not sure what role he actually performs on his ship, Araquiel has however proven himself to be immensely useful so he does not question it him too much.
Damian "Baby Doc" - Often found fussing of Max after he has done something silly to hurt himself or overdosed. Damian is probably his best friend.
His coat is actually is possessed by an archdeamon of the Lord of Excess. Max himself merely being the vessel it controls.
His debauchery is all an act to hide a cunning mind and make his enemies understimate him.
He is actually a talented Mechanic.
- "Have you tried snorking?" - Himself
- "That Max legitimately considers huffing Ork spores a viable pastime should be all you need know of the Lord Captain. Some may see foolhardiness and decadence; I prefer to see courage and fortitude." - Thunder
- "I don't know what everyone's complaining about, I say that guy's a snappy dresser." - Mac
- "Peel the orange!" - -Ed'wari
- "Much cleverer than people think he is, because they do not understand him. I do not blame people for not understanding. His mask is very good. But he is one of the saddest people I know." - Skyfall
- "He's like a Vostroyon Cyber-Peacock with a drug addiction. Fantastic brain, just surprised he hasn't managed to melt it out of his skull" - Cartwright
- "So, yeah, reckon it turns out Captain Fancy Pants is not all sparkle. Kinda reminds me of my first Lord-Captain. Not sure either of them'd like the comparison." - Spider
- "Fetch me the name of this man's tailor. Someone's about to get PAID! - Rusev
- "Stop it. Just stop. Now. Get the fuck over it and move on, or I'll make sure the air filtration units in your room only ever blow unscented, basic, unflavoured, undrugged, normal air ever again." - Araq
- "I've had hangovers that hurt less than looking at his jacket. Still though, I haven't died everytime I've psychically linked with him so it's not all bad." - Victrix
- "Patience." - Ambrose Cordell Tollman
- "That outfit is an excellent distraction but what is going on underneath I wonder?" - Lord-Captain Sireena Jocasta of the Blood of House Cerastes
- "At first I think he is just a fop. Then I think he is fop and usless drug addled wreck. Then I think he is drug addled fop who can turn you inside out with a blink of his eye. Now I think he is somthing else. He has more layers than the underhive"* -Arkady Borovich
- "Im not sure if his attire is Fashion or an attempt at dazzle camouflage. He outwardly seems to be a hedonistic aristocrat but I've seen hints something underneath that - Lieutenant-Surgeon Azrael
- "Observation: Well protected against assassination. Just remove the coat." - Twigjack
- "He frequently gets what he wants. He just doesn't want the same things as most of us." - Erasmus Bloom
- "Rawr! " - Regimental Mascot Elizabeth
- "I used to berate him for his risky habits as a psyker. I no longer feel I have any sort of moral high ground on this subject, given what I just did...and plan to do." - Friedrich Sternenlicht
- "There is a point where the intensity of human anguish becomes... sad." - Ed'wari
- "All the world's a stage, but sometimes it is best to not peek behind the curtain and see true pain." - Rusev
- "He does NOT have to move his chair back just for you!" - Artemisia Minerva Tabbris Blair, getting surprisingly angry in defense of Sterling
- "I am hard on Max. For two reasons: I am an asshole and because he has yet to fulfill his potential. Hopefully he will achieve his destiny before he sets me on fire." - Arkady Borovich
- "In clear need of some Psychological care. The Medicae Manual prescribed hug and "There there" was insufficient." - Oberarzt Azrael Schwarzekappel
- "As odd as it is to me, I was rather perturbed by seeing him less than his usual, depraved chipper self. Damned if I know how to help him, not my bailiwick, hope he gets things sorted." * - Cartwright
- "I used to think he knows exactly what he is doing, every moment, every day. Now, I know better." - Araquiel
- "Remember who you are. Remember that you are Lord Captain Maximillion Alexander." - Ambrose Cordell Tollman
Player: Matthew Tait