Unit 343-τω1Gj4κ “Twigjack”
Name: Unit 343-τω1Gj4κ “Twigjack”
Dynasty: Kasputin Dynasty
Notable Traits: Autonomous, free-thinking, cyberneticaly enhanced individual - Currently scattered across the sector
Information Known by Arkangel Society
A former modified Sicarian-type Skitarius specialising in infiltration, assassination and evisceration, Twigjack was freed from the Adeptus Mechanicus command protocols by a custom heretek dataspike. He joined the Kasputin Dynasty shortly after their return to real space and just prior to the journey through the Maw.
Following an engagement with a demonic entity Twigjack was torn apart screw by screw and scattered across the Stygian Abyss. It is believed that he can be rebuilt, better, faster, harder, stronger... assuming all the pieces can be found.
- "While I would not want it at my back, I would have no other at my front murdering the shit out of my foes." - Maximillion
- "A suitably efficient killing tool when directed properly. Makes a good brew once you get past the poison..." - Oberarzt Azrael Schwarzekappel
- "He has gone from being a homicidal enigma to being a dammed jigsaw puzzle " - Cartwright
- "Less than a man perhaps. More than a machine definitely. If he can be restored, what will he be?" - Friedrich Sternenlicht
- "I mean, I can hardly criticise someone for having a sense of humour about their predicament." - Mac
- "Aww, shit. I really hope it was at least meaningful to him." - Araquiel
Player: Richard Partridge-Hicks
Soundtrack: Spotify Playlist