Name: Decius Crane
Dynasty: Arkangel Crew
Notable Traits: Former Cadia Guardsman, Rememberancer, dresses in all black instead of his guards uniform.
Titles: Sergeant of D-Company, Cadian Shock Troopers, Rememberancer Imagist of New Rememberancer Order
Information Known by Arkangel Society
Decius was a Sergeant on Cadia, repelling invasions from the Eye of Terror, they needed a translator for Eldar so sent him off to learn where it turns out he has a knack for languages and culture. He was then recruited into the New Rememberancer Order and sent to Arkangel by a higher-up in the Administratum, overrulling his request to return to Cadia. He dislikes the Administratum as such. He takes great pride in his linguistic skills and time in the Guards, even more so in his Imaging.
3rd Child of Colonel Darrius and Major Levia Crane, still posted on Cadia.
He's taken heretical images and keeps them handy.
He's not actually human, it's a foul xeno trick to gather intelligence on the Rogue Traders.
Some say that if you see him, that's only because he wants you to see him.
- "If it were not for the fact he captured such a fine representation of my countenance, the damned clicking of his Pict-Catcher would have driven me to skin him by now." - Ed'wari
- "Odd fellow, who would even contemplate leaving The Guard just to take picts?" * - Cartwright
- "A fine Remembrancer though I do find a man who takes pictures at a criminal conspiracy a little... suspect." * - Rusev
- "I like having this man around. I will save judgement for when I have seen his images of someone who does not work his pict-corder as well as I do." - Maximillion
- "he is a Wonderful remembrancer, I believe it's the first time I have had Picts of me that don't need destroyed." - Sev
- "What do you shoot with? Recently I found that the Chelm pattern servo-skull provides a fine balance between clarity of imaging and structural integrity..." - Ambrose Cordell Tollman discussing pict-casting while brandishing a bloody servo-skull.
- "Imperials say a picture is worth a thousand words. His are worth a library." - Thunder
- "It's nice to have souvenirs, but sometimes I worry that 'souvenir' is just another word for 'evidence'." - Mac
- "I wonder if he was afriad of the pictcorder himself. After I 'borrowed' his one I have an answer to that question." - Maximillion
- "I have no idea how he does not get harmed wandering the battelfield peering through that pictcorder. The Emperor clearly watches over him" - Col. Surgeon Schwarzekappel
- "Almost as quick with his swords as he is with his pictcorder." - Rusev
- "I shouldn't be surprised, he is Cadian, I just thought they were more into lasguns than blades" * - Cartwright
- "An excellent swordsman, proved his combat prowess during the tournament. Cant deny I enjoyed putting the wind up him.." - Azrael Schwarzekappel
- "Although he is talented as being unseen while recording events, when he does appear he never fails to show his wit and charm. " - Sterling
- "Without him few would believe me when retelling the tales of my exploits." - Maximillion
Player: Ben Smith
Inspirations: Joe Galloway in We Were Soldiers, James Nachtwey the War Photographer, Oliver Facey
Soundtrack: Scandroid, Heilung, Two Steps From Hell