|Dynasty||The Borovich Family|
Notable Traits: Former Underhive Ganger, Psyker
Information Known by Arkangel Society
Rusev grew up in the underhive of Chrernobog, a backwater Hiveworld, and was taken in by the Borovich Family at a child. Later served in the Imperial Guard Penal Legions and has a serious dislike for Arbites and the Administratum. Known to fight for workers rights over authority figures.
Unknown, parents likely members of the "погибший" (Lost/Perished) on Chernobog.
Is the Borovich Wheelman whenever they need a job done.
Occasionally sets things on fire when stressed.
The kitchen knife he carries with him is actually an ancient Chernobog artefact of unknown power. It also cuts up corpse starch bricks real nice.
- "Bright... so very bright. Can also handle his drink and himself." - Ed'wari
- "Rusev is what an Ork would call a flash git. I have always had a fondness for flash gits." Mac
- "He is an example to psykers everywhere, he reacts to everything with a burning passion." - Maximillion
- "I have... literally no idea. Still, Max seems to like him, so that'll do for now." - Araq
- "It takes a pilot to really understand what it is to be a good one. This man can fly a lander for fucking sure. I've watched him: it's artistry, pure and simple." - Victrix
- "I remember when he was a boy, we found him in scavenging in the lowest levels of the hive you can get to without just dropping dead from proximity to the old reactors. Bald, shivering and sick with Rads. No one could have survived down there alone. But he did. I have him a rebreather and he has never left my side. I wonder if it would be kinder leaving him there." - Arkady Borovich
- "Smart and quick. Listens and watches more than he talks. Nice and warm and generous. More than I would expect, thinking of where we came from. He is brave. I look forward to fighting beside him... And he has nice hair." - Skyfall
- "If he wanted, he could easily run own family on Chernobog. He would do well. Still a little gopnik at heart though" - Magos Karchev
Player: Stu Clark
Inspirations: Eastern Promises, Stalker, old 70s grindhouse films
Soundtrack: Retrowave, 70s/80s Punk, Soviet Russia