Name: Captain Nathaniel Reginald Carruthers Cartwright III
Notable Traits:Generally quite, observing those around him, tends to become more vocal when in combat or inebriated
Titles: Lord-Captain of the Kasputin Dynasty, Captain of A Company (Mech Recce), 42nd Britannicus Stormtrooper Regiment. Scion Minoris of the Cartwright Family.
Information Known by Arkangel Society
Is on attachment to the Kasputin Dynasty and is technically still a serving member of the Astra Militarum.
Was on the Conception of Hope, a Rogue Trader vessel that was trapped in the warp for around 100 years, though only a matter of weeks passed for those onboard.
Currently serving as the Lord-Captain of The Kasputin Dynasty whilst he attempts to find and retrieve Victrixs' soul from a certain Demon.
13th Child of Governor Elizabeth Cartwright, Planetary Governor of the Civilised World of Novabralter in the Britannicus Cluster. Due to ancient treaty, involving the 13th child of the line, he was sent to the planets Schola Progenium.
Lady-Captain Victrix Raltus
Oberarzt Azrael Schwarzekappel
"If the Arbites or local law enforcement come calling, I don't know him" with regards to Twigjack
Lt. Colonel Robert "Black Bob" Ponsonby
Killed Lord-Captain Kasputin.
So Guard that he has forgotten he has a forename and not just his Surname and Rank.
- "Cartwright's a good officer; I know the type. I just hope he doesn't wind up like others of the type I've known." - Mac
- "He is disciplined professional soldier. Under it though he hides a sense of humour and a good heart that makes up for that." - Maximillion
- "A competent officer and steadfastly loyal, this however does not stop him from speaking out against stu... er... unwise decisions of superiors. or anyone else at that matter" - Azrael
- "Give a Guardsman a gun and a reason to fire it, and he'll stop an army dead in its tracks. I've heard that saying more than once; I suspect the good Captain had a hand in inspiring it." - Thunder
- "I do not think well of soldiers. But I think well of him. He does what he does because his heart is good, not because someone told him to do it. I like that. I hope to stand at his side in more battles. He has a hunter's heart." - Skyfall
- "Wears all that body armour and carries all those weapons, and still leaves his legs bare. I just can't..." - Araq
- "FOR THE LOVE OF THE GOD-EMPEROR CARTWRIGHT USE A FUCKING TOWEL!!!" - on seeing him in her private spa, smoking a cigar - Victrix
- "A solid operative. Easily a storm trooper in my previous vocation. Perhaps even agent material, back in the day." - Ambrose Cordell Tollman
- "He's a dependable man in a fight and doesn't run when it gets tough, are you sure this man is an officer?" - Rusev
- "I remember men like him in the Guard. Their lives were spent a little more carefully than they spent ours, maybe with a little more ceremony, maybe they would get their own box rather than sharing a pit with hundreds of others. But they were spent. The Imperium was built from his back and the backs of those like him. At least now there are people who know his true worth" - Arkady Borovich
- "He reminds me that I am a Guardsman. And he exemplifies the best of what that means. I hate how it happened, but I'm gonna love seeing a guy like that at the Captain's table." - Spider
- "It is fortunate Captain Cartwright has decided against attempting to mount me to the prow of the ship. Now to keep him on his side of the ventilation system." - Twigjack
- "As I increasingly watch things change around me, and within me, I am reassured by his stable, familiar presence." - Friedrich Sternenlicht
- "I don't know him as well as I would like but I've met people like him in the Guard, ones that push others to achieve impossible feats for the Imperium by following their example. He will be a good Lord Captain. I also love that he has his own lascannon!" - Rusev
- " Caaaaartwright! Hey Cartwright! Wanna go do a thiiiiiiiiing?" - Artemisia Minerva Tabbris Blair, usually while bouncing excitedly on the spot.
- " An true exemplar of the Guard both in spirit and action" - Sterling
- " Another one who plays the brave face but gives wide berth. I cannot fault his training." - Ed'wari
- "Such a genuine person! I wonder if he is just as much at peace with himself, too." - Araquiel
- "Nobility, loyalty and dicipline. I look forward to calling him friend." - Maximillion
- "There is only one man in the entire universe I would rather have at my back in a fight. To any who know me that should be enough said about Lord-Captain Cartwright." Lord-Captain Tomas Rexuz
Player: Nick Woodruff
Inspirations:A Bridge Too Far, The Longest Day, Zulu, Ice Cold in Alex. The bugnuts insane stories of family members who fought in WW2
Soundtrack:Two Cellos - The Trooper, Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries,