Difference between revisions of "Arkady Borovich"
Revision as of 09:07, 5 June 2019
|Dynasty||The Borovich Family|
Name: Arkady Borovich
Notable Traits: Former Underhive Ganger
Titles: Lord-Captain, Vory v Zakone
Information Known by Arkangel Society
Borovich was an Underhive gang leader and later served in the Imperial Guard as a penal trooper. He dislikes the Arbites and Administratum. He takes great pride in the fact he 'aquired' his warrant and ship through currently unspecified larceny.
- Has a powerful scowl which strikes fear into the hearts of men.
- Is fond of fishing in Archangel sumps
- Has unresolved Vendetta with Archangel Banking clans
- Has sworn to personally kill the Navigator Gygax
- Borovich was secretly married on Chernobog. His wife died under mysterious circumstances.
- "Other dynasties may align more closely with our mission, but I just like the Boroviches, the big man in particular. I can't decide whether he's ruthless but sentimental or sentimental but ruthless." - Mac
- "The man is scarred and angry, he wears his past on his sleave and is a violent criminal. Apart from that he is a nice guy." - Maximillion
- "This man is as a father to me. That should tell you all you need to know about how far I would go for him." - Rusev
- "My name is Arkady somethingsomething Borovich, but you can call me Lord-Captain... you bet your ass I can. No wait, that sounded a lot better in my head..." - Araq
- "There's definitely more there than we're seeing. More, even, than those who think they have seen it. He is driven by a great deal more than glory, money and friendship." - Victrix
- "Loud and brash but with a natural talent for leadership, he should have been a Regimental Commander not languishing away as a Penal Legionnaire " - Cartwright
- "I see what you are doing and a part of me cannot help but respect it, even if it does inconvenience me greatly." - Lord-Captain Sireena Jocasta of the Blood of House Cerastes
- "Alpha of the whole hunting party. He talks, even the captains listen. People do not argue with him in war. If it means he has proved himself a leader, or if it means he is just strong, I do not know. But people I like like him. So I will trust him. He has been kind to me when he did not have to be." - Skyfall
- "Our interactions will always be enigmatic. On one hand I respect his compassion and leadership, on the other I only see hatred burn in his eyes, blinding him." - Ed'wari
- "I have known him all his life, and he reminds me most of Gregori Borovich, his many times removed dedushka. Like Gregori, Arkady is absolutely loyal to family, ruthless in enacting his will, and utterly affable with his friends. Gregori was the first Borovich to earn my loyalty. Arkady has it more than ever. - Magos Karchev
- "I am certain that I could ambush someone from behind that shield. It would be probably be unwise to ambush the man holding it." - Twigjack
- "He knows what he is, and has accepted that. Few amongst us can say the same..." - Friedrich Sternenlicht
- "For a Mon'Keigh he can weave a skein that would put most of our faithful to shame." - Ed'wari
- "Arkady puts up with my indiscretions with more patience and tolerance than I sometimes deserve. I just want him to be proud of me some day." - Rusev
- "Never before has so much been said in just a scowl, its definitely a talent." - Maximillion
- "You have really beautiful eyes." - Artemisia Minerva Tabbris Blair, while somewhat inebriated.
- "I have met many warriors, but until Arkady I had never met a conqueror. I admire him too greatly to yield without a fight." - Thunder
- "Given where I understand he comes from, and where he is now... I wonder if he has a goal, or if he's got everything he truly wants already." - Araquiel
Player: Gerard Kurth
Inspirations: Gary Oldman in Dracula, Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York, The Count from Sesame street, every pan-slavic gangster ever
Soundtrack: Retrowave, 70's and 80's Punk