Artemisia Minerva Tabbris Blair
Name: Artemisia Minerva Tabbris Blair
Notable Traits: Always armed with a dataslate and a sketchbook
Titles and Nicknames: Troublepants, Arty
Information Known by Arkangel Society
Artemisia's first appearance on Arkangel was in attendance at a birthday gathering for Lord Captain Borovich whereupon she horrified her brother, made a great many arrangements for adventures, and refused to leave.
She still refuses to leave.
The eighth child in the Blair family dynasty, and thus in line to inherit nothing whatsoever. Formerly resident on Halbert A, of the triptych star system Thricecrown.
- Romeles - her brother, to whom she is a constant thorn in the side of.
- Sterling - Romeles's 1IC, but fortunately he's so lovely Arty wasn't at all upset when Romeles designated him as deputy when he was unable to attend the Captain's Table
- Alexandra Euphemia Blake - Artemisia's extremely long-suffering bodyguard.
- Had an as-yet unexplained falling out with her eldest sister Cecilia, the Sector Governor of the House Victoria estates of Thricecrown, which precipitated her appearance on Arkangel.
- Her brother Romeles is consistently trying to encourage her to have a proper profession and join the Ecclesiarchy.
- At the most recent gathering hosted by the CHI, her brother capitulated and agreed she could remain with the crew for at least a few months without his insisting she head to a convent.
- [Hanging from a tree] "It can't get any worse, can it?" [it starts to rain] "Obviously, it can." - Artemisia
- "I bought a squig! This is the best day ever!" - Artemisia, shortly before discovering just how rapidly one squig can turn into many squigs.
- "So full of energy with lust for adventure and knowledge all tied together with the casual nobility we have come to expect from her family. All in all I can't wait to have a chance to show her 'my ancient xeno lore'" - Maximillion
- "Full of curiosity and excitement. Trouble, obviously, but our kind of trouble." - Mac
- "A gilded cage is still a cage Krasotka" - Arkady Borovich
- "Brilliant in many ways, but shackled by expectation and propriety." - Rusev
- "So many questions, but I am always partial to bribery. Especially in the knowledge that it aggravates her brother." - Ed'wari
- "Her, I like. Good shot with that rifle of hers and a damned good heart behind it, I pray to the God-Emperor that this company full of reprobates and misfits doesn't twist and jade that heart" * - Cartwright
- "Milady is a true delight, if not a little distracting" - Sterling
- "Wow... umm... she took that kinda... personally... can such capacity for compassion survive out here? Such potential to feel the pain of others..." - Araquiel
- "Still fun and energetic, willing to get stuck in. I like her." - Maximillion
- "I didn't mean to be patronising to her. I didn't realise she was... Unused to the horrors people in our line of work regularly face. I hope she never gets as jaded as I am about it all. She's too good a person for that." Tomas J Rexuz
- "I love to see her passion for adventure where ever we go. To often we forget that life is one great adventure." - Maximillion
- "Seeing her with all her limbs sliced off was one of the most disturbing things to happen to me and given that I once came across a naked, greased up Twigjack in the air vents, that's saying a dammed lot. Id rather not see her in that much pain again" * - Cartwright
- "I mean, I liked her especially after she punched out an ork. But if we're going to keep doing some things together, I should probably actually get to know her." - Friedrich Sternenlicht
- "There will come a day when you come to understand that for every adventure, for every wonder, somewhere out there is a horror and it will come to you. It is what you do when you come to that point that matters. Keep on adventuring or run back to your gilded cage." - Ambrose Cordell Tollman
- "Endlessly insufferable and she makes my job about 50 times harder than it needs to be, but there's something about her that makes loyalty easy. I wouldn't have her any other way." - Alexandra Euphemia Blake
- "A smile like summer, and a scowl like all the storms upon the sea." - Thunder
- "I thought maybe she was a spoiled little noble like so many others when we first met. Now I see there is so much more to her, there is iron in this woman that you do not see often in her people." - Rusev
- "It took me losing an arm to remember the person I had become, but the vastly more painful thing about the situation has to be leaving her alone in such a place, Artemisia may forgive me but I shall never forgive myself." - Cartwright
- "If I tell you to do something, it's not because I'm your big brother and I want to boss you around, it's because I'm terrified you're going to die if you don't." - Romeles Uriel Corinthian Blair
- "Even when faced with with dangers all around, Milady must have her tea and scones. Always bringing a welcome feeling of normalcy when surroundings are unfavourable." - Sterling
Player: Becky Moody
Inspirations: Evie (The Mummy), Jane (Disney's Tarzan)
Soundtrack: It's my life - Jon Bon Jovi, Never Enough - Greatest Showman OST, Strangers like me - Disney's Tarzan OST, The Mummy OST, Try Everything - Shakira, ME! - Taylor Swift