|Dynasty||The Borovich Family|
Name: Arkady Borovich
Notable Traits: Former Underhive Ganger
Titles: Lord-Captain, Vory v Zakone
Information Known by Arkangel Society
Borovich was an Underhive gang leader and later served in the Imperial Guard as a penal trooper. He dislikes the Arbites and Administratum. He takes great pride in the fact he 'aquired' his warrant and ship through currently unspecified larceny.
- Has a powerful scowl which strikes fear into the hearts of men.
- Is fond of fishing in Archangel sumps
- Has unresolved Vendetta with Archangel Banking clans
- Has sworn to personally kill the Navigator Gygax
- Borovich was secretly married on Chernobog. His wife died under mysterious circumstances.
- "Other dynasties may align more closely with our mission, but I just like the Boroviches, the big man in particular. I can't decide whether he's ruthless but sentimental or sentimental but ruthless." - Mac
- "The man is scarred and angry, he wears his past on his sleave and is a violent criminal. Apart from that he is a nice guy." - Maximillion
- "This man is as a father to me. That should tell you all you need to know about how far I would go for him." - Rusev
- "My name is Arkady somethingsomething Borovich, but you can call me Lord-Captain... you bet your ass I can. No wait, that sounded a lot better in my head..." - Araq
- "There's definitely more there than we're seeing. More, even, than those who think they have seen it. He is driven by a great deal more than glory, money and friendship." - Victrix
- "Loud and brash but with a natural talent for leadership, he should have been a Regimental Commander not languishing away as a Penal Legionnaire " - Cartwright
- "I see what you are doing and a part of me cannot help but respect it, even if it does inconvenience me greatly." - Lord-Captain Sireena Jocasta of the Blood of House Cerastes
- "Alpha of the whole hunting party. He talks, even the captains listen. People do not argue with him in war. If it means he has proved himself a leader, or if it means he is just strong, I do not know. But people I like like him. So I will trust him. He has been kind to me when he did not have to be." - Skyfall
- "Our interactions will always be enigmatic. On one hand I respect his compassion and leadership, on the other I only see hatred burn in his eyes, blinding him." - Ed'wari
- "I have known him all his life, and he reminds me most of Gregori Borovich, his many times removed dedushka. Like Gregori, Arkady is absolutely loyal to family, ruthless in enacting his will, and utterly affable with his friends. Gregori was the first Borovich to earn my loyalty. Arkady has it more than ever. - Magos Karchev
- "I am certain that I could ambush someone from behind that shield. It would be probably be unwise to ambush the man holding it." - Twigjack
- "He knows what he is, and has accepted that. Few amongst us can say the same..." - Friedrich Sternenlicht
- "For a Mon'Keigh he can weave a skein that would put most of our faithful to shame." - Ed'wari
- "Arkady puts up with my indiscretions with more patience and tolerance than I sometimes deserve. I just want him to be proud of me some day." - Rusev
- "Never before has so much been said in just a scowl, its definitely a talent." - Maximillion
- "You have really beautiful eyes." - Artemisia Minerva Tabbris Blair, while somewhat inebriated.
- "I have met many warriors, but until Arkady I had never met a conqueror. I admire him too greatly to yield without a fight." - Thunder
- "Given where I understand he comes from, and where he is now... I wonder if he has a goal, or if he's got everything he truly wants already." - Araquiel
- "I think I am getting a measure of him. I do not think he is the brute that he thinks he is." - Maximillion
- "I died! Well, not really. Except I did. Kind of. It felt like it. But! Not actually dead!" - Not the answer Borovich was expecting from Artemisia Minerva Tabbris Blair in response to "How was your day".
- "I do believe he is going to be fun..." - Friedrich Sternenlicht being more cryptic than usual...
- "We have a chance out here, to do something great. To become more than the sins of our fathers. To do what we were meant to be doing." - Ambrose Cordell Tollman
- "I gave it to the Arkady who remembered me." - Artemisia Minerva Tabbris Blair
- "He honours his family, and fights like an iron bear. No matter what else he does, he is worthy of respect." - Thunder
- "I worry for my father. We escaped the life, I do not know if I want to return to those days so soon." - Rusev
- "I understand how fame, power, and freedom can feel like enough. I enjoy them myself. But sometimes I look at him and I think I see means in search of an end." - Mac
- "Everyone wants to be a gangster, 'till its time to do some Gangster shit." - Arkady Borovich
- "He believes in his gut and acts on instinct. This is good as long as you do not let it make you an animal." - Maximillion
- "Confident leader and head of his family. Has quite the way with words when he wants too. Solid combatant. An asset to the flotilla when properly focused" - Lieutenant-Surgeon Schwarzekappel
- "As dangerous as only one of steadfast faith & true conviction can be." - Missionary Stenberg
- "It's just a kneecap, easy fix." - Rusev
- "He has a romantic side it would seem. I hope his affections for Artemesia are genuine, if not then there are many who would see him suffer for playing with her heart" - Azrael Schwarzekappel
- "If I hadn't had Rafi to help me out, he would have pasted me. What the fuck business does he have being that fast? There's no justice." - Lord Captain Macharius Malvoisin
- "I am glad he liked his gift, he helped me begin to cut the last of those ties to a past I wish to leave behind." - Ed'wari
- "Such a strength is displayed as a Lord Captain, but I see a gentle soul within. " - Sterling
Player: Gerard Kurth
Inspirations: Gary Oldman in Dracula, Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York, The Count from Sesame street, every pan-slavic gangster ever
Soundtrack: Retrowave, 70's and 80's Punk