Name: Ed'wari Ky'mn, Born of Ya'sura under Archon Kima'yun Ky'mn
Dynasty: The Tollman Dynasty
Notable Traits: An Eldar, wearing simple robes, colourful flashes in dark jagged hair and intricate facial tattoos. Carries a large two-handed blade.
Titles: True-born of the Kabal of Shadowed Thorns, Lead of the Fifth Reaver Fleet, Ynnari
Information Known by Arkangel Society
Ed'wari is clearly a Drukhari. Or rather he was... The Dark Eldar is apparently a reformed soul and walks the Path of Ynnead, and has broken the bonds that would tie him to the Dark City of Commoragh for some kind of spiritual journey. Lord Captain Tollman is the Rogue Trader responsible for facilitating the individuals journey as far as Ark-Angel.
The bhéd has shirked his expected spiked armour and wears simple and plain robes, fashioned with some simple iconography to denote that he is "under the protection" of the Tollman Dynasty or rather simply, that he has permission to be there.
It would appear that whatever journey the Drukhari has taken has changed his personality, for better or for worse, and despite this there are those among the Table who do not trust his change. Those of the aeldarri view the Ynnari as extremists and outcasts.
Notably, Ed'wari has conducted a powerful ritual with the aid of the crews of the Table. He has suffered a great many losses due to his faith, and is on a path for revenge against those who took his family and house hold
It is clear from his activity on the station that he likes good drink, good food and takes the occasional trip to the Underhive areas..
- Father: Archon Kima'yun Ky'mn (Deceased(?))
- Mother: Ya'sura Ky'mn (Deceased)
- Son: Za'ir Ky'mn, born of Flo'eh under Ed'wari Ky'mn (Deceased)
- Daughter: Ai'lun Ky'mn, born of Flo'eh under Ed'wari Ky'mn (Deceased)
- Ambrose Cordell Tollman
- Augustronomos Corophasian-Ingamar-Vicher, Navis-Scion of the House Corophasian.
- Friedrich Sternenlicht
- Red Leada
- Through Boiling Clouds of Thunder
Is on some kind of religious quest
Had a family back in the Dark City
Isn't really reformed, it's just a cover
His family aren't all deceased, his father may be alive.
Can commune and speak with the dead.
Is growing a cult in Arkangel and the Table
- "Ed'wari is a difficult being to like, but he is worth the effort." - Thunder
- "Whoah whoah whoah! Are you saying we're going to allow a *pirate* and *murderer* into this august ... nah, it's no good, I can't keep it up. Yeah, he's fine." - Mac
- "He is a good person he just hides it well. If you look closely you can see the moments where is callous veneer cracks and his compassion shows through." - Maximillion
- "People judge him for his blood not his behaviour. I do not think they would like others to do the same to them. For the way they treat him he is very patient. I do not think I would have stayed if they had treated me like that. Shows his faith is strong. Right now he needs us, bad enough that even he would admit that. If he is to not fall, he will need his new family to help hold him up." - Skyfall
- "I think he has the Cherno outlook on life so while we might never be very close, I can respect that about him." Rusev
- "One day. One day, however long it takes, you will call me one. And I don't really understand why that's so important to me." - Araq
- "I applaud his skill. He certainly has had quite the effect on many, and the overwhelming approval of him is astounding. But I do not trust in his appearance of sincerity as so many others seem to." - Victrix
- "From the gates of the Dark City to the Great Beyond. We shall rise." - Ambrose Cordell Tollman
- "Tollman hired a what? Like, am I the only person left on Arkangel who has not gone literally insane? Because I half expect next time I come in here you're all gonna be sat having tea with a fucking Tyranid." - Spider
- "...Ed'wari, I just - whatever you got going on, I mean, that's your business..... I just wanna... express sympathy." - Spider, two days later.
- "I now understand you far more than I perhaps might have wished to. You walk a difficult path and I know something of what that means, we are perhaps more alike than I would ever have suspected, though my cause is perhaps a little less desperate than yours." - Lord-Captain Sireena Jocasta of the Blood of House Cerastes
- "Edwari is a cruel and manipulative creature. Extremely dangerous, ruthless, cunning. He would make a fine Vor."* - Lord Captain Arkady Borovich
- He is good in fight, and quick. But he has own agenda, one which might not benefit Imperium. That must be remembered." - Magos Karchev
- "I've been playing at it like a child. It's time to grow up. Will you show me how" - Erasmus Bloom
- "I begin to understand. And he may be the best guide I have to where I need to be, even though I take a different path." - Friedrich Sternenlicht
- "Everytime we meet he seems more human, this journey will change us all." - Maximillion
- "I saw him soul-sick and cared. He's getting under my skin and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that." Rusev
- "He has changed in many ways, I see he is not the same creature, he has compassion and humour. But I see in so many ways, he has not and shall not. He is cruel and bloodthirsty. We have a lot in common" - Lord Captain Arkady Borovich
- "Ed'wariiiiiiiiii! Have some fudge!" - Artemisia Minerva Tabbris Blair, highly joyously pushing supremely sweet treats onto a Dark Eldar.
- "YES!" *punching the air* - Artemisia Minerva Tabbris Blair, after being told Ed'wari liked her scones better than other treats he was offered.
- "I'm having a hard time seeing why everyone seems to like it so much, it's some thrice-damned xenos that's probably playing some sort of long game. I'll be polite to it, out of respect for Tollman, but i'll be dammed well keeping an eye on it " - Cartwright
- "Everyone seems to trust this Xenos... Has in the past been solidly protective of Lord Captain Tollman. I am reserving my judgement for the moment" - Oberarzt Azrael Schwarzekappel
- "I wish... I wish I knew what to say. Damn well don't know what to do." - Araquiel
- "Interesting Xeno, a reformed Drukhari, didn't think that was possible, heard him muttering threats under his breath but that seems standard around here..." - Decius Crane
- "There is a great pain that comes with loss. I hope he knows he is not alone." - Maximillion
- "I...was not expecting that to happen. I suspect I've agreed to something perhaps I'll come to regret. But it felt right at the time. Even if it was visibly clear what the cost might be when the time comes." - Artemisia Minerva Tabbris Blair
- "If I'd seen the price sooner, would I have warned him? Would it have made a difference? I wouldn't have taken back my sacrifice, for all that it has and will cost. I would not deny him his right to follow a heavy path. But I can at least try and help him where I may." - Friedrich Sternenlicht
- "Look at them. Look at everything they have, everything they are, all that power and look at what they have done with it." - Ambrose Cordell Tollman
- "He is not a friend. But I have never loved a foe dearer, or held one higher." - Thunder
- "Which one of those knife eared bastards is this one again? damned things seem to be everywhere at the moment" - Cartwright
- "The Xenos was missing from the last landing. Did it sense the presence of its race's ancient foe? it would have been an asset on the ground, even if was just to draw the enemy fire." - Col. Surgeon Azrael Schwarzekappel
- "Perhaps some find it sad that the alien cannot embrace the God-Emperor's Light - but it is the truth nonetheless. Still, I did overhear… mmm. We should speak." - Missionary Stenberg
- "A fighter's pride can be a painful thing. I used to think I had got rid of mine, but now I'm not sure any of us can. Interesting to see what he does with his." - Mac
- "It was a pleasure to fight him in the tournament. One of the few actually honorable combatants. For that he has gained my respect" - Azrael Schwarzekappel
- "I still dislike it but, damn and blast it, i'm beginning to respect it." - Cartwright
- "Good with a knife, I am sad I did not get to face him." - Rusev
- "It is very inquisitive, talented and intelligent. A useful tool for it's Lord Captain. Eventually it will learn that it is just that. " - Sterling
- "I respect their opinion and would like to call it a friend. I think they have chosen to walk a dark path though and it will bring only their own destruction." - Maximillion
- ”Sometimes I think I get that bloody Eldar more than you lukewarm sons of bitches. At least his soul burns for something." - Spider
- "The cards speak of yet more which you must give. But you knew this already..." - Ambrose Cordell Tollman
- "After my last notes, since my last encounter with him on the pleasure barge he certainly seems one of the more... normal of these band of misfits. Also scary with small knives." - Decius Crane
- "There are things I can learn from him, and things I shouldn't." - Friedrich Sternenlicht
- "The Xenos wasn't present this landing, but I still felt the prickle of his gaze, I prefer him where I can see him" - Azrael Schwarzekappel
- "What's your deal?" - Stacy
- "I have woken up from unconsciousness with him holding my hand and chastising me far too many times, which was odd at first but now... I'd take a bullet for him, he is my crewmate, my friend, and a reminder that we should not be quick to judge." Anahita
- "The path you are walking has taken you a long way. It has been a joy to live in times when I can see such a unique things." - Maximillion
Player: Fraser Ramsay
Inspirations: Ramsay Bolton, Joseph Seed, Kai Anderson, Madara Uchiha, Coldsteel the Hedgehog
Soundtrack: Just Like Sleep - Passarella Death Squad
Spotify: Ed'wari Playlist